Established in April 2019, at the intersection of arts, liberation, and placemaking, One Village Healing [OVH] set out to be a haven for wellness and resilience rooted in the values of the healing justice movement. OVH has emerged to assist in creating healing community for everyone. We believe it is imperative to create brave spaces for all people to heal from the emotional, physical and spiritual impacts of systems of oppression so that we can all live wildly liberated, connected, inspired, and healthy lives.
OVH is led by womxn of color who center inclusion, accessibility, mindfulness practices, preventative wellness practices, affinity healing, psychedelic wellness, and joyfulness as core directives. OVH centers the specific healing needs of those most impacted by systems of oppression. To better understand our core values check out Who We Be.
OVH offers reiki, intuitive energy work, sound/tonal healing, tarot and oracle card readings, yoga, authentic relating sessions, expressive arts healing sessions, psychedelic wellness support as well as various small group workshops/classes.
OVH offers wellness seekers practitioners trained in anti-oppression and pro-liberation practices; free and pay what you can access to healing services; and a heart-centered healing community.
One Village Healing's Opening Ceremony | April 2, 2019 / Video by Travis Carbonella
FREELY OFFERED VIRTUAL WELLNESS SESSIONS
- Every Monday | 6:00 - 7:00p ETZOOM
- Every Other Wednesday | 6;30 -8:00 p ETZoom
- Every Thursday | 7:00 - 8:30pZOOM
- Every Thursday | 6:00 - 7:00p | ESTZOOMEvery Thursday | 6:00 - 7:00p | ESTZOOMExperience seriously chill yoga & meditation EVERY THURSDAY with Shefau Dabre. This class features meditation & mindfulness. Here we learn beginner level yoga poses that are set to R&B and Hip Hop, & Trap music. This is an affinity healing space Black womxn and girls only. Offered freely.
- Every Saturday | 10:00 - 11:30 am ESTZOOMEvery Saturday | 10:00 - 11:30 am ESTZOOMJoin Life Coach,Eric Rey, EVERY SATURDAY, as we come together to support growth and healing. We do this with standing practices of meditation & group discussions as well as special programs like guest speakers, and workshops. This an intentional affinity healing space for Black men. Free to attend.
- Every Sunday | 12:00 - 1:00 PM | ESTZOOM
PSYCHEDELIC WELLNESS RETREATS
With the support of Dr. Monnica Williams, One Village Healing has secured funding to provide partial scholarships for accessible, legal, and nourishing psychedelic assisted healing spaces for Black women.
Join your co-host, One Village Healing co-founder, Hanifa Nayo Washington, in coastal Ecuador November 28th - December 6th, 2022 for 9-days of plant medicine work, healing workshops, inner exploration, connection, and sacred rest. The retreat will be co-facilitated by Dr. Johnathan Flores & Sofia Vizziano of Nina Wasi Ancestral Medicine.
Travel to the lush coastal village of Olón, Ecuador and delight in the healing presence of the Pacific Ocean. There are 10 precious spots available. Book soon to secure your spot.